About the Pennsylvania IPF State Registry
The PA-IPF Registry enrolls patients in the Pennsylvania area and areas surrounding
Pennsylvania. Patients may enroll by phone, on this website, or at one of the PA-IPF
sites near their residence.
Click a site to get the location's address and directions from your residential area.
- Dorothy P. & Richard P. Simmons Center (Pittsburgh)
- Temple Lung Center (Philadelphia)
- University of Pennsylvania Health System (Philadelphia)
- Geisinger Health System (Danville)
- Geisinger Health System (Wilkes Barre)
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (Harrisburg)
The PA-IPF registry centers include:
Once you make contact with an investigator they will need to determine if you are
eligible. Then they will continue to inform you about the registry and then ask
for your authorization.
Not in our service area? Click here
for a list of other resources about IPF.